Topic: Vibrations on the penis feels good.
Catherine !ttGirlsPl2 started this discussion 7 years ago #83,582 I mean, fuck!
Anonymous B joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 1 minute later[^] [v] #961,698 Shocking. You will have to take a patent out on that.
Anonymous C joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 2 minutes later, 3 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #961,700 Please give example of what you mean, using mspaint images.
Catherine !ttGirlsPl2 (OP) replied with this 7 years ago , 12 minutes later, 16 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #961,702 @previous (C)
Am I a spectacle to you?
Anonymous D joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 50 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #961,711 @previous (Catherine !ttGirlsPl2)
Yes
Anonymous C replied with this 7 years ago , 15 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #961,713 @961,702 (Catherine !ttGirlsPl2)
Is that a serious question?
Anonymous E joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 57 minutes later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #961,719 @961,702 (Catherine !ttGirlsPl2)
More of a monocle
dw ltd joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 5 hours later, 7 hours after the original post[^] [v] #961,802 wow finally coming clean. after two fuckin months of 'hand massage' bullshit
Anonymous G joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 14 minutes later, 7 hours after the original post[^] [v] #961,807 @previous (dw ltd )
doesn't sound too clean to me..
Catherine !ttGirlsPl2 (OP) replied with this 7 years ago , 35 minutes later, 8 hours after the original post[^] [v] #961,819 @961,802 (dw ltd )
Oh, I mostly use it for that. Probably more than this.
Anonymous H joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 2 hours later, 10 hours after the original post[^] [v] #961,845 @961,802 (dw ltd )
lol it was cute
Anonymous I joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 3 minutes later, 10 hours after the original post[^] [v] #961,848 I've never never enjoyed vibrating things on my penis. I'm a little scared about machines near my junk.
Anonymous H replied with this 7 years ago , 55 seconds later, 10 hours after the original post[^] [v] #961,849 @previous (I)
have you tried
Anonymous I replied with this 7 years ago , 11 minutes later, 11 hours after the original post[^] [v] #961,857 @previous (H)
I have. Never worked. Vibrators during sex, vibrating cock rings, never helped.
Anonymous J joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 9 minutes later, 11 hours after the original post[^] [v] #961,862 30 years old.
↕