Topic: New game idea: Faggotland
Anonymous A started this discussion 7 years ago #83,556 It involves blocks and homosexuals, and it's multiplayer.
That's basically as far as I've gotten with this idea, but I think a kickstarter is in order, hmu fags.
Fake anon !IoRNFGsZXs joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 4 minutes later[^] [v] #961,471 I'm in.
Meta !Sober//iZs joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 3 minutes later, 8 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #961,473 Can you get a turtle??
Anonymous D joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 8 hours later, 8 hours after the original post[^] [v] #961,567 I want to play as well..
Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 7 years ago , 1 week later, 1 week after the original post[^] [v] #966,015 bump
Anonymous A (OP) double-posted this 7 years ago , 22 seconds later, 1 week after the original post[^] [v] #966,016 @961,473 (Meta !Sober//iZs)
yes
Anonymous E joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 36 minutes later, 1 week after the original post[^] [v] #966,040 Will it have ultra high quality graphics like Second Life?
Anonymous F joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 17 minutes later, 1 week after the original post[^] [v] #966,042 @previous (E)
It will have high quality faghics.
↕