Topic: Would you rather... Vol.2
Anonymous A started this discussion 7 years ago #83,355 Lick Kook's hairy forearm, or get a blowjob from Bert?
Poll option
Votes
Percentage
Graph
Kook's forearm.
7
70%
Bert Job.
3
30%
Anonymous B joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 12 minutes later[^] [v] #959,735 I'll lick kooks hairy forearm. Who knows what kind of filthy cock Bert's had in his mouth.
Kook !!rcSrAtaAC joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 54 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #959,739 I shower twice a day
Anonymous D joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 33 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #959,746 @previous (Kook !!rcSrAtaAC)
Do you comb or brush your arms and legs? Do you use shampoo?
Anonymous E joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 6 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #959,747 @previous (D)
Do you comb your mother's gherkin?
Kook !!rcSrAtaAC replied with this 7 years ago , 3 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #959,748 @959,746 (D)
No I use good, moisturizing soap
Anonymous F joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 3 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #959,749 lol bert voted for himself.
Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 7 years ago , 3 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #959,755 @previous (F)
I noticed that too. Sad.
Anonymous G joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 21 minutes later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #959,761 @959,749 (F)
No..
It was probably the one obsessed with my applications..
Anonymous H joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 4 minutes later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #959,764 @previous (G)
What applications. You're a typical shiftless & lazy Trump supporter.
Anonymous I joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 1 hour later, 3 hours after the original post[^] [v] #959,782 @959,749 (F)
@959,755 (A)
Actually, I voted Bert twice.
Anonymous G replied with this 7 years ago , 8 hours later, 11 hours after the original post[^] [v] #959,872
↕