Topic: Are you getting your drink on..
Anonymous A started this discussion 7 years ago #83,192 I am..
Anonymous B joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 38 seconds later[^] [v] #958,127 Maybe later. What are you drinking OP?
Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 7 years ago , 9 minutes later, 10 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #958,130 @previous (B)
I am had an epic cocktail of about five shots of everclear w/ a 16 ounce bottle of some kind of blueGatorade..
Interesting fact: everclear has changed their label...just found that out..
Anonymous B replied with this 7 years ago , 11 minutes later, 21 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #958,141 @previous (A)
Everclear goes well with something blue. I used to mix it with Electric Blue Jolt or a novelty soda called Brainwash all the time.
Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 7 years ago , 7 minutes later, 29 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #958,147 @previous (B)
Truer words were never spoken..
I enjoy it with a 20 ounce bottle of blue Powerade...or a 16 ounce bottle of different blue varieties of Gatorade..
Right on..
(Edited 20 seconds later.)
MR STEVEN MNUCHIN joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 10 minutes later, 40 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #958,152 I am in fact!
Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 7 years ago , 13 minutes later, 53 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #958,156 We are getting closer...to The Truth..
Anonymous D joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 6 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #958,161 @previous (A)
> We are getting closer...to The Truth..
Are you getting any closer to finding a job?
Anonymous E joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 56 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #958,166 @previous (D)
> Getting plastered on Sunday night.
Probably not.
Real Indy !WBBizM.tDU joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 46 minutes later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #958,180 I am, in fact, sipping some California sparkling white wine whilst I cook a Cambodian dish.
Sheila LaBoof joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 2 hours later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #958,205 ridin' the Vengabus
↕