Topic: I have a card for free admission to a trampoline park up here.
Catherine !ttGirlsPl2 started this discussion 7 years ago #83,043 It expires in February of this year. If the weather is already tomorrow I think I might go there and then head to Starbucks for a frappechino.
Anonymous B joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 38 minutes later[^] [v] #956,900 @OP
> It expires in February of this year. If the weather is already tomorrow
But the rest is still today? Quite a surreal thought.
Anonymous C joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 1 hour later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #956,902 Fuhrapuhcheenoh.
Catherine !ttGirlsPl2 (OP) replied with this 7 years ago , 2 minutes later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #956,904 Anonymous C replied with this 7 years ago , 2 minutes later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #956,905 @previous (Catherine !ttGirlsPl2)
I’ll have uhhhh a vennteee fuhrapppuhcheenoh. And show me the potato!
Anonymous D joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 5 hours later, 7 hours after the original post[^] [v] #956,986 you should drink a frap and then jump
↕