Topic: Hey Indy, I'm looking for an outrageous sex-act to try out. Got any suggestions?
Miss FAITH OKEKE started this discussion 7 years ago #82,733 I really want to WOW the ladies, if you know what I mean!
Anonymous B joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 4 minutes later[^] [v] #954,433 @OP
You should be careful out there
Real Indy !WBBizM.tDU joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 11 minutes later, 15 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #954,439 Colostomy hole whistling!
Fake anon !ZkUt8arUCU joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 1 hour later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #954,454 Try putting your nose in her earhole!!!
Sheila LaBoof joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 1 minute later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #954,457 pretend you are retarded so the ladies know what it is to be lovaed by a big ol' tard
Fake anon !ZkUt8arUCU replied with this 7 years ago , 45 seconds later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #954,458 @previous (Sheila LaBoof )
No one here would have to pretend that hard.
Sheila LaBoof replied with this 7 years ago , 2 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #954,462 "uuuuurahhh I can't find da hole"
Miss FAITH OKEKE (OP) replied with this 7 years ago , 1 hour later, 3 hours after the original post[^] [v] #954,479 @previous (Sheila LaBoof )
I lol'd
↕