Topic: Grown ass adults who eat “chicken tenders”
Real Indy !WBBizM.tDU started this discussion 7 years ago #82,706 Grow up.
Anonymous B joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 11 minutes later[^] [v] #954,227 You ordered cream of sum yung guy in China.
Anonymous C joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 23 minutes later, 34 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #954,244 I could eat chicken tenders all day long..
Anonymous D joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 2 minutes later, 37 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #954,246 If I had put them on a fancy plate and photographed them, you would understand. These were no kiddy tenders.
Real Indy !WBBizM.tDU joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 1 hour later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #954,273 @954,227 (B)
That joke has been around since at least the 1960s, Syntax. It is not funny anymore. Everyone has heard it hundreds of times.
Anonymous F joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 21 minutes later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #954,290 @previous (Real Indy !WBBizM.tDU)
Who's Syntax?
Anonymous G joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 1 minute later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #954,295 @954,273 (Real Indy !WBBizM.tDU)
But you don't deny his statement.
(Edited 34 seconds later.)
Catherine !ttGirlsPl2 joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 4 hours later, 6 hours after the original post[^] [v] #954,376 I never had the chicken tenders from Wing Stop, but now I want to try them after seeing my mother order them. I bet they are good.
Anonymous I joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 4 minutes later, 6 hours after the original post[^] [v] #954,378 @954,227 (B)
> You ordered cream of sum yung guy in China.
At least he went to China. Better than sitting in a wheelchair shittin' yourself while posting on the internet.
Real Indy !WBBizM.tDU replied with this 7 years ago , 20 minutes later, 6 hours after the original post[^] [v] #954,382 Anonymous J joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 4 minutes later, 7 hours after the original post[^] [v] #954,385 @954,378 (I)
He went to china to contract contract tuberculous. Now his body is fucked up for eternity.
Anonymous I replied with this 7 years ago , 4 minutes later, 7 hours after the original post[^] [v] #954,389 Real Indy !WBBizM.tDU replied with this 7 years ago , 9 minutes later, 7 hours after the original post[^] [v] #954,397 Anonymous I replied with this 7 years ago , 10 minutes later, 7 hours after the original post[^] [v] #954,400
↕