Topic: Do you believe people are nuttier around the full moon?
Anonymous A started this discussion 7 years ago #82,010 Well?
Poll option
Votes
Percentage
Graph
Yes
4
33%
No
4
33%
Not sure
4
33%
Anonymous B joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 46 seconds later[^] [v] #949,155 I'm not a cannibal, so I've never noticed.
Anonymous C joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 2 hours later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #949,214 Who gives a fuck..
q. joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 2 hours later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #949,234 clearly yes
Anonymous E joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 4 hours later, 9 hours after the original post[^] [v] #949,249 Yes, I have noticed this.
For a while I started making a habit of going out on a full moon, because strange stuff would invariably happen.
↕