Topic: When a BROAD Tell ECO She Have A BOYFRIEND...
Eco started this discussion 7 years ago #81,729 When a Girl Tells Eco She Has A BOYFRIEND, He Respond With One Of 3 Lines, Generally:
"What he Doesn't KNOW Won't Hurt Him ;)"
"Have You Thought of Up-Grading to a REAL MAN?"
"It's NOT CHEATING If you Take Your Ring Off!"
...And He Wonder Why All These Angry Boyfriends Want to Punch Him Out...
Eco (OP) double-posted this 7 years ago , 40 seconds later[^] [v] #946,965 Svet !1P9whVu7OE joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 1 minute later, 2 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #946,966 Can you bust a rap about it? It's been too long since I've seen your rhymes, man.
Eco (OP) replied with this 7 years ago , 7 minutes later, 9 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #946,968 "You May Think that I'm Braggin'
'Bout The HUNNIES I'm Taggin'
But My Pants Be Saggin'
And My Balls Be Draggin'
I Be Thuggin' Til I DIE!
And Forever Gettin' HIGH!
The RY-GUY Makes Killin' Easy-As-Pie!"
-Eco
You Likes???
Svet !1P9whVu7OE replied with this 7 years ago , 32 seconds later, 10 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #946,969 @previous (Eco )
Yeah yeah yeah! That's the stuff.
Eco (OP) replied with this 7 years ago , 1 minute later, 11 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #946,971 The Next Verse Goes:
"I Be Holdin' Down Tha Street,
So, If Ya Wanna Get Beat,
Keep Runnin' Yo Mouth,
'Cause I'm KNOWN to Pack HEAT!"
Anonymous C joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 1 minute later, 12 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #946,973 @946,968 (Eco )
Killer rhyme dude. Keep it up, guy.
Anonymous D joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 9 hours later, 10 hours after the original post[^] [v] #947,078 @946,968 (Eco )
Are you white?
Eco joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 24 minutes later, 10 hours after the original post[^] [v] #947,081 @previous (D)
Am I White? Tough Question...By Outward Appearances, Yes! In My Behavior & Mannerisms, Certainly Not!
Anonymous D replied with this 7 years ago , 7 hours later, 18 hours after the original post[^] [v] #947,179 @previous (Eco )
Why do you emulate a guy from 1990s Compton
Anonymous F joined in and replied with this 7 years ago , 8 minutes later, 18 hours after the original post[^] [v] #947,181 @947,081 (Eco )
> Am I White? Tough Question...
bahaha
↕