Notice
: You have been identified as a bot, so no internal UID will be assigned to you. If you are a real person messing with your useragent, you should change it back to something normal.
Minichan
Hot
Topics
Bumps
Replies
New topic
History
Watchlist
Bulletins
Events
Folks
Search
Shuffle
Stuff
Topic: I just managed to go through an entire round of Splatoon 2!
Catherine
!ttGirlsPl2 started this discussion
7 years ago
#81,513
Without being kicked off in the middle of it.
I also finally leveled up to level 2!
I just want to cry now because I never thought I'd be able to play this game.
Watch
18 visits
Anonymous
B
joined in and replied with this
7 years ago
, 4 minutes later
[^]
[v]
#945,528
gay
Catherine
!ttGirlsPl2 (OP) replied with this
7 years ago
, 12 minutes later, 17 minutes after the original post
[^]
[v]
#945,538
This game is intense and why the fuck does the MakoMart map seem rigged in one team's favor?
Topic locked.
[Top]
Name
:
Please familiarise yourself with the
rules
and
markup syntax
before posting.
↕
Note: Your browser's JavaScript is disabled; some site features may not fully function.