Minichan
Hot
Topics
Bumps
Replies
New topic
History
Watchlist
Bulletins
Events
Folks
Search
Shuffle
Stuff
Topic: Goodnight, fora.
Indy
started this discussion
8 years ago
#81,081
I must go enjoy some delta wave sleep. I love you all and I am so happy to be back. Tomorrow, I shall regale you with anecdotes from my most amusing life.
Watch
28 visits
The Real Indy
!lUUXpFb8yE joined in and replied with this
8 years ago
, 4 hours later
[^]
[v]
#942,025
I did not make this thread you mora.
Big Daddy Derek™
!Uvm54ORbmo joined in and replied with this
8 years ago
, 15 minutes later, 4 hours after the original post
[^]
[v]
#942,027
@previous
(
The Real Indy
!lUUXpFb8yE)
Thanks for using my may-may™ (pronounced as one word)!
Topic locked.
[Top]
Name
:
Please familiarise yourself with the
rules
and
markup syntax
before posting.
↕
Note: Your browser's JavaScript is disabled; some site features may not fully function.