Topic: Im pretty damned buzzed..I will take a few questions..
Anonymous A started this discussion 8 years ago #80,990 Whats up..
Anonymous B joined in and replied with this 8 years ago , 59 seconds later[^] [v] #941,398 Anonymous C joined in and replied with this 8 years ago , 19 seconds later, 1 minute after the original post[^] [v] #941,400 When was the last time you had sex?
Anonymous D joined in and replied with this 8 years ago , 3 minutes later, 4 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #941,402 bert is dead
Anonymous E joined in and replied with this 8 years ago , 4 seconds later, 4 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #941,403 @941,400 (C)
He gave up on rape a few years ago. He found a blow up doll in a dumpster and one day he will buy tire patches to fix it.
Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 8 years ago , 2 minutes later, 7 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #941,405 @941,400 (C)
What do you mean by sex..
BILL got a lot of shit when he said blowjobs werrn't sex..
It hss been s long time since I slid my meatstick into a virginia...maybe ten years...but I've had several instances of oral since then..
next..
Anonymous F joined in and replied with this 8 years ago , 3 minutes later, 10 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #941,408 @previous (A)
After your mother gave you oral sex, did you bother to take care of her needs?
Anonymous G joined in and replied with this 8 years ago , 39 seconds later, 11 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #941,410 > It hss been s long time since I slid my meatstick into a virginia...maybe ten years...but I've had several instances of oral since then..
Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 8 years ago , 1 minute later, 12 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #941,413 @941,408 (F)
Go away plebe..
Anonymous H joined in and replied with this 8 years ago , 2 minutes later, 15 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #941,415 @previous (A)
Did mom spit or swallow.
Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 8 years ago , 4 minutes later, 19 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #941,419 @previous (H)
Stop being gross..
!.bMIgUsYYw replied with this 8 years ago , 6 minutes later, 26 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #941,423 @previous (A)
Next time ask your mom to remove her dentures.
Anonymous I joined in and replied with this 8 years ago , 18 hours later, 18 hours after the original post[^] [v] #941,572 Do you slap ketchup on your moms wrinkly, old woman smelling vagina and slowly lick it off?
cccuuunnttt !RwordOooFE joined in and replied with this 8 years ago , 5 minutes later, 18 hours after the original post[^] [v] #941,573 @previous (I)
What, in your experience, does old woman vagina smell like?
Anonymous I replied with this 8 years ago , 14 minutes later, 18 hours after the original post[^] [v] #941,574 @previous (cccuuunnttt !RwordOooFE)
Well, I've been inside a nursing home. You know that funky old person smell through out the building? That.
Kook !!rcSrAtaAC joined in and replied with this 8 years ago , 1 hour later, 20 hours after the original post[^] [v] #941,589 @previous (I)
That funky smell is urine and a slow death
Anonymous L joined in and replied with this 8 years ago , 1 minute later, 20 hours after the original post[^] [v] #941,591 @previous (Kook !!rcSrAtaAC)
Invite me round for suck.
↕