Topic: how did you acquire your skill of swimming (or how did you fail at that)
Sheila LaBoof started this discussion 8 years ago #80,976 Do you float easily?
Anonymous B joined in and replied with this 8 years ago , 2 minutes later[^] [v] #941,278 I learned as a small child and then stopped for many years, then relearned myself. I don't float easy.
Anonymous C joined in and replied with this 8 years ago , 6 minutes later, 9 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #941,280 ???
Anonymous D joined in and replied with this 8 years ago , 19 minutes later, 29 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #941,283 I learned when I was young and then played a million needlessly violent games of marco polo as a teenager.
Anonymous E joined in and replied with this 8 years ago , 55 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #941,295 I learned at the YMCA.
Sheila LaBoof (OP) replied with this 8 years ago , 5 hours later, 6 hours after the original post[^] [v] #941,380 aw swell I hear that's a fun place
Anonymous F joined in and replied with this 8 years ago , 16 minutes later, 6 hours after the original post[^] [v] #941,385 i learned at the local pool
it was an indoor pool
Anonymous G joined in and replied with this 8 years ago , 15 hours later, 22 hours after the original post[^] [v] #941,532 Kids today probably learn from youtube..
q. joined in and replied with this 8 years ago , 20 hours later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #941,701 i think i learned via apartment pools. the desert especially had a lot of those.
↕