Topic: 9 WEEKS With NO PUSSY!!! How To Snap This Sad Streak???
Frankie "Da Felon" Fernandez started this discussion 8 years ago #80,680 It's been 9 weeks since I broke up with my ex, Shae, who ran the Trap House with me...
Sadly, I haven't had the opportunity to get my dick wet in the meantime!
Masturbation helps marginally, but I ache for the Real Deal!
Got a couple Prospects lined up (the Soup Kitchen Lady & Cuties From Cocaine Anonymous).
Any advice from SEASONED PLAYERS on how to put an end to this Madness?
Anonymous B joined in and replied with this 8 years ago , 5 minutes later[^] [v] #938,549 Get a job and a place to live. Problem solved.
Anonymous C joined in and replied with this 8 years ago , 2 minutes later, 7 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #938,550 @previous (B)
Where he lives he can collect 1000's of hypo needles and construct nice abode.
Anonymous D joined in and replied with this 8 years ago , 35 minutes later, 42 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #938,555 @938,549 (B)
> Get a job and a place to live. Problem solved.
Yep!
↕