Notice
: You have been identified as a bot, so no internal UID will be assigned to you. If you are a real person messing with your useragent, you should change it back to something normal.
Minichan
Hot
Topics
Bumps
Replies
New topic
History
Watchlist
Bulletins
Events
Folks
Search
Shuffle
Stuff
Topic: I slept over 12 hours
Anonymous
A
started this discussion
8 years ago
#80,183
Pretty good sleep as well
How was your sleep?
Watch
16 visits
Anonymous
B
joined in and replied with this
8 years ago
, 5 minutes later
[^]
[v]
#933,496
I had a wonderful dream just before I woke up. I tried to go back to sleep and keep having it. It didn't work. Now I'm here posting on Minichan.
Anonymous
C
joined in and replied with this
8 years ago
, 21 seconds later, 5 minutes after the original post
[^]
[v]
#933,497
I slept for many hours.
Topic locked.
[Top]
Name
:
Please familiarise yourself with the
rules
and
markup syntax
before posting.
↕
Note: Your browser's JavaScript is disabled; some site features may not fully function.