Topic: Arby's Gyros are really really good
Anonymous A started this discussion 8 years ago #80,152 You should try them ASAP as they may be limited time, thanks.
Anonymous A (OP) double-posted this 8 years ago , 1 minute later[^] [v] #933,124 Why did I capitalize gyros? How infuriating.
Anonymous B joined in and replied with this 8 years ago , 1 minute later, 2 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #933,125 You will never get these - A real Gyro at Arby's. (Edited 1 minute later.)
Anonymous C joined in and replied with this 8 years ago , 6 hours later, 6 hours after the original post[^] [v] #933,170 they have the meats..
Anonymous C double-posted this 8 years ago , 12 minutes later, 7 hours after the original post[^] [v] #933,173 Anonymous D joined in and replied with this 8 years ago , 6 hours later, 13 hours after the original post[^] [v] #933,267 Fyne cuisine in a certain posters pediphile infested zip code wont say who but many anons may guess correctly
Catherine !ttGirlsPl2 joined in and replied with this 8 years ago , 3 hours later, 16 hours after the original post[^] [v] #933,344 I always wanted to try these and finally did so a few moments ago.
There was a promotional offer for 2 Gyros for $6 which isn't bad considering that Arby's is insanely priced.
I got the "traditional greek" (I don't know what that is) and the turkey.
They are pretty good.
@933,125 (B)
This looks better though.
↕