Topic: Tranny report
Anonymous A started this discussion 8 years ago #80,060 Are any of you now trannies? Any dicks cut off lately?
Thanks.
Anonymous B joined in and replied with this 8 years ago , 4 minutes later[^] [v] #932,350 I'm a tranny. My nuts are shrinking and I might get them cut off. Thanks.
Fake anon !ZkUt8arUCU joined in and replied with this 8 years ago , 11 minutes later, 16 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #932,352 I'm not a tranny. My nuts aren't shrinking and I won't get them cut off. Thanks.
Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 8 years ago , 19 minutes later, 36 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #932,356 @932,350 (B)
Nice
@previous (Fake anon !ZkUt8arUCU)
Ok
Anonymous D joined in and replied with this 8 years ago , 35 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #932,361 @932,352 (Fake anon !ZkUt8arUCU)
I thought Gomer cut them off
Anonymous E joined in and replied with this 8 years ago , 8 hours later, 9 hours after the original post[^] [v] #932,456 @932,352 (Fake anon !ZkUt8arUCU)
This
Fake anon !ZkUt8arUCU replied with this 8 years ago , 4 hours later, 13 hours after the original post[^] [v] #932,585 @932,361 (D)
You thought wrong buddy.
@previous (E)
Thanks.
↕