Topic: I'm a chic chick.
Catherine !ttGirlsPl2 started this discussion 8 years ago #80,055 Like Poppy. If you don't like it suck my dick.
Kook !!rcSrAtaAC joined in and replied with this 8 years ago , 18 minutes later[^] [v] #932,316 What
Anonymous C joined in and replied with this 8 years ago , 8 minutes later, 26 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #932,320 @OP
Are you extra crispy?
Sheila LaBoof joined in and replied with this 8 years ago , 3 minutes later, 29 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #932,322 I misread that as "chink chink"
haha no I didn't
Anonymous E joined in and replied with this 8 years ago , 1 minute later, 30 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #932,323 You're a dumbass like Bert If you don't like it, jump off a cliff.
Kook !!rcSrAtaAC replied with this 8 years ago , 1 minute later, 31 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #932,325 @932,322 (Sheila LaBoof )
Lol
↕