Topic: I need an airline ticket to south carolina...I need to be there by dawn in seven hours
. started this discussion 8 years ago #79,828 please if everyone donates a small amount it will ne enough..
. (OP) double-posted this 8 years ago , 1 minute later[^] [v] #930,036 I also need an alibi to say I was anywhere but south Carolina tomorrow morning..
Anonymous B joined in and replied with this 8 years ago , 9 minutes later, 10 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #930,042 You have a job. Buy your own fucking ticket gaybert.
Anonymous C joined in and replied with this 8 years ago , 56 seconds later, 11 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #930,044 @previous (B)
He spent all his money on everclear and meat patties.
Anonymous B replied with this 8 years ago , 2 minutes later, 13 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #930,047 @previous (C)
Meat patties wasn't the only meat he put in his mouth tonight.
Anonymous D joined in and replied with this 8 years ago , 1 hour later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #930,156 @previous (B)
How do you think he gets his Everclear?
↕