Notice: You have been identified as a bot, so no internal UID will be assigned to you. If you are a real person messing with your useragent, you should change it back to something normal.
I seem to have struck a nerve. Go write about it in your diary.
squeegee joined in and replied with this 8 years ago, 19 minutes later, 48 minutes after the original post[^][v]#929,940
didn't 4 heavily armed swat officers get shot up in all that? Does trump think churches need a paramilitary militia guarding the place? Cause I'm pretty sure "armed security guards" weren't stopping shit.
Anonymous I joined in and replied with this 8 years ago, 20 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post[^][v]#929,949
If people were killed, then it was a success.
Praise Jesus!
Anonymous J joined in and replied with this 8 years ago, 18 hours later, 19 hours after the original post[^][v]#930,234