Notice: You have been identified as a bot, so no internal UID will be assigned to you. If you are a real person messing with your useragent, you should change it back to something normal.

Minichan

Topic: My mom's loose cable leaking isn't the cause of my slow internet after all.

Catherine !7UII32BbDY started this discussion 8 years ago #79,782

I had my brother do a speed test, and apparently my internet is leaking from somewhere else. He still doesn't want to get the new router/modem so I guess I'm screwed until we find the leak. What can I plug it with?

Captain Kate Carr joined in and replied with this 8 years ago, 1 hour later[^] [v] #929,559

The internet is a series of tubes.

Anonymous C joined in and replied with this 8 years ago, 4 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #929,561

Tampons.

Catherine !ttGirlsPl2 joined in and replied with this 8 years ago, 5 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #929,565

Hi there, fake me.

Anonymous E joined in and replied with this 8 years ago, 16 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #929,577

@929,559 (Captain Kate Carr)
Haha, I showed my roommate that video today
:

Please familiarise yourself with the rules and markup syntax before posting.