Topic: TTEH Appreciation Station
Anonymous A started this discussion 8 years ago #79,749 Let’s give our boy a round of applause!
Anonymous B joined in and replied with this 8 years ago , 6 minutes later[^] [v] #929,117 sometimes tteh is harassing me with PMs and I know for sure he has banned me for no good reason
its a serious prolem
Kook !!rcSrAtaAC joined in and replied with this 8 years ago , 19 minutes later, 25 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #929,120 @previous (B)
He is nice to me in pm's
Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 8 years ago , 4 minutes later, 29 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #929,122 I was a TTEH hater but he’s won me over with his undeletion powers. I’ve been reading his posts and they’ve impressed me so I’m a fan now.
Anonymous D joined in and replied with this 8 years ago , 6 hours later, 6 hours after the original post[^] [v] #929,208 @previous (A)
But he's a ginger
Anonymous D double-posted this 8 years ago , 32 seconds later, 7 hours after the original post[^] [v] #929,209 It's hard not to like tteh, I'm just saying, he's a ginger. You should know that.
Anonymous E joined in and replied with this 8 years ago , 1 hour later, 8 hours after the original post[^] [v] #929,222 TTEH is good people.
tteh !MemesToDNA joined in and replied with this 8 years ago , 10 minutes later, 8 hours after the original post[^] [v] #929,227 Thank you! I feel appreciated. ?
tteh !MemesToDNA double-posted this 8 years ago , 4 minutes later, 8 hours after the original post[^] [v] #929,228 @929,117 (B)
fwiw I've never banned you!
Mrs. Deborah Foreman joined in and replied with this 8 years ago , 10 hours later, 19 hours after the original post[^] [v] #929,533 he's a very good boy
Fake anon !ZkUt8arUCU joined in and replied with this 8 years ago , 4 minutes later, 19 hours after the original post[^] [v] #929,535 He's ok but always wants to know what I'm wearing.
Anonymous I joined in and replied with this 8 years ago , 2 minutes later, 19 hours after the original post[^] [v] #929,538 I haven't had much time interacting with tteh, but he strikes me as a decent fellow.
(Edited 9 seconds later.)
Anonymous J joined in and replied with this 8 years ago , 2 minutes later, 19 hours after the original post[^] [v] #929,541 @929,535 (Fake anon !ZkUt8arUCU)
What
are you wearing?
↕