Notice
: You have been identified as a bot, so no internal UID will be assigned to you. If you are a real person messing with your useragent, you should change it back to something normal.
Minichan
Hot
Topics
Bumps
Replies
New topic
History
Watchlist
Bulletins
Events
Folks
Search
Shuffle
Stuff
Topic: I'm having curryfarts :(
Anonymous
A
started this discussion
8 years ago
#79,418
I knew it was a bad idea to buy the saag aloo!
Watch
25 visits
Anonymous
B
joined in and replied with this
8 years ago
, 7 minutes later
[^]
[v]
#925,485
Thanks for the update. I'm sure lots of people were curious.
Anonymous
A
(OP) replied with this
8 years ago
, 8 hours later, 8 hours after the original post
[^]
[v]
#925,538
@previous
(B)
It was for those people that I posted. God bless the United States of America!
Anonymous
C
joined in and replied with this
8 years ago
, 27 minutes later, 8 hours after the original post
[^]
[v]
#925,540
Are they pronounced as one word?
Topic locked.
[Top]
Name
:
Please familiarise yourself with the
rules
and
markup syntax
before posting.
↕
Note: Your browser's JavaScript is disabled; some site features may not fully function.