Topic: I feel like the narrative was already that you can't really trust a man...
Anonymous A started this discussion 8 years ago #79,326 Which is all fine and well, but now everybody is just supposed to always trust a woman?
Seems like a bit of a double-dip to me.
Anonymous B joined in and replied with this 8 years ago , 15 minutes later[^] [v] #924,488 I don’t understand why women complain about divorce. They get half of the money and all of the pussy!
Anonymous C joined in and replied with this 8 years ago , 45 seconds later, 16 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #924,490 Anonymous D joined in and replied with this 8 years ago , 6 hours later, 6 hours after the original post[^] [v] #924,563 dip u dip I dip
dip I dip u dip I dip
Mr William Ben joined in and replied with this 8 years ago , 6 minutes later, 6 hours after the original post[^] [v] #924,570 don't let me into my zone!!
Anonymous D replied with this 8 years ago , 19 minutes later, 6 hours after the original post[^] [v] #924,574 u HATERS LEAVE ME ALONE
↕