Topic: ugh i have this old friend who sends me old pictures like 3x a year and I'm tired of it
Anonymous A started this discussion 8 years ago #79,307 they don't even talk!! ill say 'nice i remember that' and that's it. it's so annoying. stop!
Anonymous B joined in and replied with this 8 years ago , 4 minutes later[^] [v] #924,347 I am this person
I am not sorry
Remember this old pic?
Stinky Jones joined in and replied with this 8 years ago , 17 seconds later, 4 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #924,348 what a jerk
Anonymous D joined in and replied with this 8 years ago , 20 minutes later, 25 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #924,363 I'm sorry.
Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 8 years ago , 42 seconds later, 25 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #924,364 @previous (D)
i just want to talk ;-;
Anonymous D replied with this 8 years ago , 6 minutes later, 31 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #924,370 @previous (A)
It's okay, we can be friends... we can talk ^-^
Anonymous E joined in and replied with this 8 years ago , 1 minute later, 33 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #924,371 > ugh i have this old friend who sends me old pictures like 3x a year and I'm tired of it
Just dispose of that mail 3x a year. Consider it junk mail. If by email, just trash it and stop replying.
Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 8 years ago , 13 minutes later, 47 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #924,377 @924,370 (D)
:* call me
@previous (E)
i like the photos but it's like if u wanna reminisce let's do it don't just leave me here reminiscing alone
Anonymous F joined in and replied with this 8 years ago , 5 minutes later, 53 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #924,381 My mom does that. I usually don’t reply, though or I’ll just type ‘’lol’’.
chili dog !AcnqmAkYDk joined in and replied with this 8 years ago , 1 hour later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #924,412
↕