Topic: I am drunk as hell..
Anonymous A started this discussion 8 years ago #79,046 I'm frying two awesome hamburgers right now..
Anonymous A (OP) double-posted this 8 years ago , 53 seconds later[^] [v] #921,974 I am The King..
Anonymous B joined in and replied with this 8 years ago , 5 seconds later, 58 seconds after the original post[^] [v] #921,975 pics or GTFO
Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 8 years ago , 21 seconds later, 1 minute after the original post[^] [v] #921,976 soon..
Anonymous A (OP) double-posted this 8 years ago , 28 minutes later, 29 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #921,982 @921,975 (B)
sorry...I eated them..
Syntax joined in and replied with this 8 years ago , 4 minutes later, 34 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #921,983 Thee boof in thy re: nostrils
Anonymous D joined in and replied with this 8 years ago , 1 hour later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #921,984 @921,982 (A)
I don't believe you made any hamburgers at all.
Anonymous B replied with this 8 years ago , 36 minutes later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #921,987 @921,982 (A)
Oh well. I was looking forward to pictures of some really good burgers. Maybe next time.
Anonymous E joined in and replied with this 8 years ago , 12 hours later, 14 hours after the original post[^] [v] #922,110 @921,984 (D)
He ate dick as usual. Don't let that faggot bert fool u
↕