Notice: You have been identified as a bot, so no internal UID will be assigned to you. If you are a real person messing with your useragent, you should change it back to something normal.

Minichan

Topic: I am so happy for once, fora!!!

Kody R. Bearâ„¢ !!F0+vKzoih started this discussion 15 years ago #789

First, angry anons, just do not read this post.

Ok so, things seem to be coming together in my life. I got my MA. I have a part-time job that I actually really enjoy. I was hired for a full-time restaurant job at a really top-notch operation. I have decided that my future includes opening my own restaurant in New Orleans, and teaching languages part-time. I will be getting great experience in a very high volume, top quality, professional restaurant. Life is finally good! I love you allâ„¢!!!!!!

Anonymous C joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 1 minute later[^] [v] #15,108

Can I come to experience one of your lovely meals, DM?

Anonymous D joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 1 minute later, 2 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #15,111

Congratulations, OP. Hope you get the job. :)

Homestar !RUNNERV7vk joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 10 seconds later, 3 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #15,112

Congrats

Kody R. Bearâ„¢ !!F0+vKzoih (OP) replied with this 15 years ago, 26 seconds later, 3 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #15,115

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)
Not even you can get me down, angry anon.

@15,108 (C)
I would love you to, but if I say where I work on here, the chef will start getting gay porn emails.

Anonymous C replied with this 15 years ago, 23 seconds later, 3 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #15,117

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)

You are retarded.

Kody R. Bearâ„¢ !!F0+vKzoih (OP) replied with this 15 years ago, 33 seconds later, 4 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #15,119

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)
@previous (C)
Such angry people! You had better learn to deal with your anger, or you are going to have one hell of a tough life.

Anonymous C replied with this 15 years ago, 1 minute later, 5 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #15,123

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)

Come at me, bro.

Anonymous F joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 43 seconds later, 6 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #15,124

@15,119 (Kody R. Bearâ„¢ !!F0+vKzoih)
Fuck off, Matt.

I don't have time for your shit.

Kody R. Bearâ„¢ !!F0+vKzoih (OP) replied with this 15 years ago, 2 minutes later, 9 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #15,125

@previous (F)
Oh, okay. You are going to get an ulcer or tumor with that rage.

Anonymous D replied with this 15 years ago, 55 seconds later, 10 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #15,128

@previous (Kody R. Bearâ„¢ !!F0+vKzoih)
He thinks that if he insults you enough, he'll become popular or something.

Anonymous F replied with this 15 years ago, 35 seconds later, 10 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #15,130

@previous (D)
> anon
> popular

Stop being so fucking stupid, please.

Kody R. Bearâ„¢ !!F0+vKzoih (OP) replied with this 15 years ago, 2 minutes later, 12 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #15,133

@15,128 (D)
He is just an angry, rageful, seething, hateful person. Trust me, ive that kind of person enough rope, and he will hang himself.

Anonymous D replied with this 15 years ago, 43 seconds later, 13 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #15,134

@previous (Kody R. Bearâ„¢ !!F0+vKzoih)
Do you think it is because of his tiny penis, short stature, and obesity that he has this nature?

Dodongo !ZQvsveEcD6 joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 10 seconds later, 13 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #15,135

Congrats, DM!

Promise me when you open your restaurant you'll serve Chef Boyardee spaghetti and meatballs. ;)

(Edited 38 seconds later.)

Kody R. Bearâ„¢ !!F0+vKzoih (OP) replied with this 15 years ago, 14 seconds later, 13 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #15,137

@15,134 (D)
I have no idea. But, enough about him. I love life right now!!

Kody R. Bearâ„¢ !!F0+vKzoih (OP) double-posted this 15 years ago, 18 seconds later, 14 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #15,138

@15,135 (Dodongo !ZQvsveEcD6)
Thank you, friend! I love youâ„¢!!!!

Anonymous F replied with this 15 years ago, 38 seconds later, 14 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #15,139

@15,134 (D)
How does Matt's ass taste? Good?

Anonymous D replied with this 15 years ago, 51 seconds later, 15 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #15,141

@15,137 (Kody R. Bearâ„¢ !!F0+vKzoih)
True; he is nothing of importance. Congrats on the Restaurant gig.

Kody R. Bearâ„¢ !!F0+vKzoih (OP) replied with this 15 years ago, 17 seconds later, 16 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #15,144

@15,139 (F)
You are so angry LOL. The fact that you become angrier when I happy, indicates that you are jealous of happy people.

Bobby2Sox !dinhUJfbqA joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 24 seconds later, 16 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #15,145

Best Wishes Chef.

Kody R. Bearâ„¢ !!F0+vKzoih (OP) replied with this 15 years ago, 51 seconds later, 17 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #15,147

@15,141 (D)
Thanks!

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)
Why don't you get some therapy so that you can deal with this unhealthy anger?

RedFox !rFox/iQSaQ joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 3 minutes later, 20 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #15,156

Hahaha
it's funny because sage is green and so is his text

oops it's gone

(Edited 29 seconds later.)

Nexus !jNexusRe/. joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 1 minute later, 21 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #15,157

Fucking hell. I hate spam.

Johnny4shoes !ZQALZnFSWU joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 57 seconds later, 22 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #15,158

HOORAH

RedFox !rFox/iQSaQ replied with this 15 years ago, 2 seconds later, 22 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #15,159

@15,157 (Nexus !jNexusRe/.)
you nexicuted him

Lawrence !9p5vCatBBQ joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 9 seconds later, 22 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #15,160

Wow, DM. I have to say, I'm actually kind of impressed that you're finally getting your shit together. For a while, I didn't think that you were capable--but I think you've just proved me (and all of the angry Anons) wrong. Good luck and god speed, I think you've got great things ahead of you.

Just kidding you nigger. But hey, if this means you'll be posting less to keep up with this lie, cool beans.

Nexus !jNexusRe/. replied with this 15 years ago, 53 seconds later, 23 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #15,162

@15,159 (RedFox !rFox/iQSaQ)
I like that. Lol.

Kody R. Bearâ„¢ !!F0+vKzoih (OP) replied with this 15 years ago, 20 seconds later, 24 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #15,164

@15,160 (Lawrence !9p5vCatBBQ)
Thanks. And, I appreciate your backhanded comment.

Lawrence !9p5vCatBBQ replied with this 15 years ago, 1 minute later, 25 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #15,165

@previous (Kody R. Bearâ„¢ !!F0+vKzoih)

Nexus !jNexusRe/. replied with this 15 years ago, 42 seconds later, 25 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #15,170

@previous (Lawrence !9p5vCatBBQ)

Johnny4shoes !ZQALZnFSWU replied with this 15 years ago, 1 minute later, 27 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #15,177

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)
You didn't read the spoiler.

RedFox !rFox/iQSaQ replied with this 15 years ago, 3 seconds later, 27 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #15,178

@15,162 (Nexus !jNexusRe/.)
I spent all of last night thinking it up and all of today waiting to use it. :'3

@15,160 (Lawrence !9p5vCatBBQ)
Lul harsh.
mfw

Lawrence !9p5vCatBBQ replied with this 15 years ago, 2 minutes later, 30 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #15,190

@15,170 (Nexus !jNexusRe/.)
I amuse myself too, Nexus.

Anonymous M joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 20 seconds later, 30 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #15,192

ionize op

Johnny4shoes !ZQALZnFSWU replied with this 15 years ago, 15 seconds later, 31 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #15,195

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)
I did not have a spoiler.

Kody R. Bearâ„¢ !!F0+vKzoih (OP) replied with this 15 years ago, 7 seconds later, 31 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #15,197

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)
Hi, Ryan.

Kody R. Bearâ„¢ !!F0+vKzoih (OP) double-posted this 15 years ago, 5 minutes later, 37 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #15,221

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)

Anonymous N joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 10 minutes later, 47 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #15,239

Matt, what do you think of this music?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AsD-q7zlxU

Anonymous O joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 3 minutes later, 50 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #15,251

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)
That's ironic.

Leo Vegas !gNoGoD5HzQ joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 3 minutes later, 53 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #15,263

@OP

Congrats. Good to hear you got it figured out bud.

Anonymous M replied with this 15 years ago, 18 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #15,303

(Citing a deleted or non-existent reply.)
implying he doesn't already have it

Anonymous Q joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 6 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #15,330

@15,197 (Kody R. Bearâ„¢ !!F0+vKzoih)
What do you have against Ryan?

Anonymous R joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 10 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #15,360

@previous (Q)
He's the new sK/Timber Nigger since DM knows Ryan doesn't like him.

jump !VIfloDyEYo joined in and replied with this 15 years ago, 2 hours later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #15,672

Way to go. I hope you become the protege of the owner and after a whirlwind romance, you are married in Vegas and immediately after, she dies in a suspicious accident, and the restaurant becomes yours.

Kody R. Bearâ„¢ !!F0+vKzoih (OP) replied with this 15 years ago, 2 minutes later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #15,674

@previous (jump !VIfloDyEYo)
lol thanks!
:

Please familiarise yourself with the rules and markup syntax before posting.