Topic: I like my women the way I like my Puddin' Pops™
Anonymous A started this discussion 8 years ago #78,886 Passed out cold (Edited 15 seconds later.)
Anonymous B joined in and replied with this 8 years ago , 4 minutes later[^] [v] #920,482 gross
Mardsen Miller joined in and replied with this 8 years ago , 2 minutes later, 7 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #920,486 Is that the only way you can get women son? Have I not taught you anyth.....
Oh wait, I forgot, I been locked up most of your life.
Anonymous D joined in and replied with this 8 years ago , 6 minutes later, 14 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #920,492 @previous (Mardsen Miller )
I understand Anus transplants now exist.
Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 8 years ago , 23 minutes later, 37 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #920,503 @920,486 (Mardsen Miller )
I can get plenty o' women but I just prefer them that way, okay?
↕