Topic: when becky forgets to drunk txt you at 3 am
Anonymous A started this discussion 8 years ago #78,717 Tomorrow shall be my day of retribution! Anonymous B joined in and replied with this 8 years ago , 14 hours later[^] [v] #918,868 Becky is playing extremely hard to get with me right now..
I think it means she thinks I am the one..
Anonymous C joined in and replied with this 8 years ago , 25 minutes later, 14 hours after the original post[^] [v] #918,869 @previous (B)
Just for the record....this is not me..
Becky is a nice girl for sure..but my heart belongs to someone else....
Anonymous D joined in and replied with this 8 years ago , 2 minutes later, 14 hours after the original post[^] [v] #918,871 @previous (C)
who do you mean today.. triptych.. or kook..
Anonymous C replied with this 8 years ago , 3 minutes later, 14 hours after the original post[^] [v] #918,873 @previous (D)
It's always been kook..she and I just have this connection I can't explain.. it's real love....
↕