Topic: what woudl dth syptoms be of Kunterfeldt syndrom?
Sheila LaBoof started this discussion 8 years ago #77,669 I made up the name Kunterfeldt and it should have a syndrome
Anonymous B joined in and replied with this 8 years ago , 8 minutes later[^] [v] #908,601 An obsession with muppet porn?
Anonymous C joined in and replied with this 8 years ago , 26 minutes later, 35 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #908,603 Anonymous C double-posted this 8 years ago , 46 seconds later, 36 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #908,604 Anonymous C triple-posted this 8 years ago , 2 minutes later, 38 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #908,605 Anonymous C quadruple-posted this 8 years ago , 44 seconds later, 38 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #908,606 Anonymous C quintuple-posted this 8 years ago , 1 minute later, 40 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #908,607 Anonymous B replied with this 8 years ago , 11 minutes later, 51 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #908,610 @908,605 (C)
Holy crap, Katy Perry did a duet with Elmo! How did I never hear about this until now?!
Sheila LaBoof (OP) replied with this 8 years ago , 3 minutes later, 55 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #908,611 holy crap I recognized Kay Perry even though I maybe saw her twice in 15 years
↕