Topic: 1 down, 4 more to go.
Catherine !ttGirlsPl2 started this discussion 8 years ago #77,498 I just got my first MacCoin. Anonymous B joined in and replied with this 8 years ago , 9 minutes later[^] [v] #907,002 So like no need for hormones now.
Anonymous C joined in and replied with this 8 years ago , 6 hours later, 6 hours after the original post[^] [v] #907,091 Maybe I’ll pick one up tonight. Hopefully, my McDonalds didn’t run out.
Catherine !ttGirlsPl2 (OP) replied with this 8 years ago , 8 minutes later, 6 hours after the original post[^] [v] #907,097 I now have 2 MacCoins.
I have 1978 - 1988 and 1988 - 1998.
Anonymous C replied with this 8 years ago , 1 minute later, 6 hours after the original post[^] [v] #907,102 @previous (Catherine !ttGirlsPl2)
How do you get them? Is it one per BigMac sandwich you order or do you have to get a meal?
Catherine !ttGirlsPl2 (OP) replied with this 8 years ago , 31 minutes later, 7 hours after the original post[^] [v] #907,131 @previous (C)
I'm not sure about the meal, but you just order a Big Mac and get a coin. Though you might have to remind them to give you the coin.
If I get any duplicates then I might just trade them in for the free Big Mac since they are still good to have coupons.
MR MIKE PENCE joined in and replied with this 8 years ago , 3 days later, 4 days after the original post[^] [v] #908,034 @previous (Catherine !ttGirlsPl2)
Wait so it's basically two big macs for the price of one?? I need to get in on this
Anonymous E joined in and replied with this 8 years ago , 11 minutes later, 4 days after the original post[^] [v] #908,037 Goo away again
Anonymous F joined in and replied with this 8 years ago , 19 hours later, 5 days after the original post[^] [v] #908,200 Just keep shoveling em down, OP. At least it gets you out of the house for a little while.
↕