Topic: hey Trip..
Anonymous A started this discussion 8 years ago #77,470 believe me...I don't want to say it..
but...I love you..
Anonymous B joined in and replied with this 8 years ago , 41 minutes later[^] [v] #906,670 She loves you too, bert. Just in her own way.
give it a few years for her to mature and she'll come around. Just be ready to catch her.
Triptych joined in and replied with this 8 years ago , 2 hours later, 3 hours after the original post[^] [v] #906,720 I love you too Bert. Would you lick my ass on our first date?
chill dog !!81dzJNNYL joined in and replied with this 8 years ago , 26 minutes later, 3 hours after the original post[^] [v] #906,729 Anonymous E joined in and replied with this 8 years ago , 5 hours later, 9 hours after the original post[^] [v] #906,765 @previous (chill dog !!81dzJNNYL)
> what
lmao
↕