Notice: You have been identified as a bot, so no internal UID will be assigned to you. If you are a real person messing with your useragent, you should change it back to something normal.

Minichan

Topic: Im almost drunk..

Anonymous A started this discussion 8 years ago #77,340

some tong bastards asked me for a ride home from work...so I didn't get my usually mcdonands...but I got some chips and some spicy meat sticks from the store...plus I have left over pizza from yesterday..

Anonymous B joined in and replied with this 8 years ago, 21 minutes later[^] [v] #905,641

EAT. REAL. FOOD.

Anonymous C joined in and replied with this 8 years ago, 20 minutes later, 41 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #905,645

spicy meat sticks are better than nothin I guess..

Anonymous D joined in and replied with this 8 years ago, 1 minute later, 42 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #905,648

Die gaybert.
:

Please familiarise yourself with the rules and markup syntax before posting.