Topic: Father Merrin
Anonymous A started this discussion 8 years ago #77,286 Bless me, Father, for I have sinned. It has been 36 years since my last confession.
Anonymous B joined in and replied with this 8 years ago , 1 hour later[^] [v] #905,145 Ionize tg2merrin
Father Merrin !u5oFWxmY7U joined in and replied with this 8 years ago , 8 hours later, 9 hours after the original post[^] [v] #905,194 @OP
> Bless me, Father, for I have sinned. It has been 36 years since my last confession.
Ok. Continue.
Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 8 years ago , 2 hours later, 11 hours after the original post[^] [v] #905,201 @previous (Father Merrin !u5oFWxmY7U)
Father, I have been sexually aroused by poots.
Marsden Miller joined in and replied with this 8 years ago , 17 minutes later, 12 hours after the original post[^] [v] #905,203 @previous (A)
> Father, I have been sexually aroused by poots.
I know son. I know.
Anonymous E joined in and replied with this 8 years ago , 10 minutes later, 12 hours after the original post[^] [v] #905,205 @previous (Marsden Miller ) MR MIKE PENCE joined in and replied with this 8 years ago , 10 hours later, 22 hours after the original post[^] [v] #905,288 @905,194 (Father Merrin !u5oFWxmY7U)
Aren't you supposed to bless them
↕