Notice: You have been identified as a bot, so no internal UID will be assigned to you. If you are a real person messing with your useragent, you should change it back to something normal.
Anonymous G replied with this 8 years ago, 2 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post[^][v]#891,423
@previous (beckyderp !Memes4aSuc)
I hope he doesn't snort it
Anonymous B replied with this 8 years ago, 1 minute later, 1 hour after the original post[^][v]#891,424
@891,407 (A)
I have my doubts about that. He was able to talk to reporters without breaking down and smearing his shit on the wall while ranting about Hillary's emails.
Anonymous H joined in and replied with this 8 years ago, 3 hours later, 5 hours after the original post[^][v]#891,482
It is I. That's all I gotta say. When my parents fucked, they should've thought about the possibility of this whole situation happening. I am not to blame. #NoPlaceLikeMomsHome
Anonymous I joined in and replied with this 8 years ago, 6 hours later, 11 hours after the original post[^][v]#891,555