Topic: Can we make Minichan an actual BBS?
Anonymous A started this discussion 8 years ago #75,347 Where you have to dial in at 1200 baud on your Hayes modem from an Apple II and only one person can be on at a time (much like Minichan now)
Anonymous B joined in and replied with this 8 years ago , 11 minutes later[^] [v] #888,967 I'd be okay with this if we could have some door games.
Anonymous C joined in and replied with this 8 years ago , 30 minutes later, 42 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #888,970 lol I was thinking about this this morning
@previous (B)
> I'd be okay with this if we could have some door games.
and this
weird. stalkers
Anonymous D joined in and replied with this 8 years ago , 3 minutes later, 45 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #888,971 @888,967 (B)
ASCII Freddie Trims a Tree.
Anonymous B replied with this 8 years ago , 11 minutes later, 56 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #888,973 @previous (D)
Fucking. Brilliant. I'd play it.
↕