Topic: Is cum an aphrodisiac?
Anonymous A started this discussion 8 years ago #75,093 The question of the century.
Anonymous B joined in and replied with this 8 years ago , 39 minutes later[^] [v] #887,458 well when i cum i stop feeling horny so it only works until it comes out
Depressionwalter™ !iAYoMftFR2 joined in and replied with this 8 years ago , 6 minutes later, 45 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #887,461 I think it is a post hoc deal.
Big Cummy Daddy !Uvm54ORbmo joined in and replied with this 8 years ago , 15 seconds later, 46 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #887,462 I think it is.
chili dog !!81dzJNNYL joined in and replied with this 8 years ago , 1 hour later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #887,468 @previous (Big Cummy Daddy !Uvm54ORbmo)
> I think it is.WSD !m2cp3rR5zw joined in and replied with this 8 years ago , 22 minutes later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #887,472 @previous (chili dog !!81dzJNNYL)
> > I think it is.Fake anon !ZkUt8arUCU joined in and replied with this 8 years ago , 6 hours later, 8 hours after the original post[^] [v] #887,540 Maybe if you're gay.
↕