Topic: I want to give Kook a foot massage after a long day of work at the nursing home.
Anonymous A started this discussion 8 years ago #75,012 Though I doubt I ever will :((
Anonymous B joined in and replied with this 8 years ago , 44 seconds later[^] [v] #886,794 Anonymous C joined in and replied with this 8 years ago , 3 hours later, 3 hours after the original post[^] [v] #886,826 I would massage her all over her sexy body...until she was ready...and wanting more..
Anonymous D joined in and replied with this 8 years ago , 9 hours later, 12 hours after the original post[^] [v] #886,869 @previous (C)
Kook doesn't want your rapebabies pedobert.
Anonymous E joined in and replied with this 8 years ago , 23 minutes later, 13 hours after the original post[^] [v] #886,877 I'd just bang her. No interest in giving foot massages.
kook !!OPZbEQMT1 joined in and replied with this 8 years ago , 31 minutes later, 13 hours after the original post[^] [v] #886,888 Last night. I held a Navy Seals hand and sang to him because he couldn't breath. It was sad
Anonymous E replied with this 8 years ago , 2 minutes later, 13 hours after the original post[^] [v] #886,889 @previous (kook !!OPZbEQMT1)
Nobody gives a shit about your dumb work problems, just show us your tits.
Anonymous G joined in and replied with this 8 years ago , 1 minute later, 13 hours after the original post[^] [v] #886,891 @886,888 (kook !!OPZbEQMT1)
That was very kind of you.
Anonymous E replied with this 8 years ago , 1 minute later, 13 hours after the original post[^] [v] #886,892 @previous (G)
> That was very kind of you.
Horseshit. The dude can't breathe so Kook decides to sing to the fucking guy instead of clearing his airways.
Anonymous H joined in and replied with this 8 years ago , 7 minutes later, 13 hours after the original post[^] [v] #886,893 @previous (E)
Perhaps he is listed as DNR.
Do you want kook arrested for malpractice?
kook !!OPZbEQMT1 replied with this 8 years ago , 59 minutes later, 14 hours after the original post[^] [v] #886,909 @886,889 (E)
No I'll do what I want
kook !!OPZbEQMT1 double-posted this 8 years ago , 16 seconds later, 14 hours after the original post[^] [v] #886,910 @886,892 (E)
He was getting a breathing treatment
↕