Notice
: You have been identified as a bot, so no internal UID will be assigned to you. If you are a real person messing with your useragent, you should change it back to something normal.
Minichan
Hot
Topics
Bumps
Replies
New topic
History
Watchlist
Bulletins
Events
Folks
Search
Shuffle
Stuff
Topic: I think it's funny you post stuff like this anon. Too scared to put your name behind it?
Anonymous
A
started this discussion
8 years ago
#74,448
If you ain't scared post with your full name and address.
Watch
25 visits
Anonymous
B
joined in and replied with this
8 years ago
, 2 minutes later
[^]
[v]
#882,371
What is your name address phone number and social security number.
Anonymous
C
joined in and replied with this
8 years ago
, 13 minutes later, 15 minutes after the original post
[^]
[v]
#882,380
I regularly have my lawyer post my stuff on Minichan for me so I can deny doing it later.
Anonymous
D
joined in and replied with this
8 years ago
, 36 minutes later, 52 minutes after the original post
[^]
[v]
#882,402
I live on Nunya Street..
Topic locked.
[Top]
Name
:
Please familiarise yourself with the
rules
and
markup syntax
before posting.
↕
Note: Your browser's JavaScript is disabled; some site features may not fully function.