Topic: Minichan - shithole of interweb?
Anonymous A started this discussion 8 years ago #74,143 I thought 4chan solely held this title. I guess I was wrong.
Big Daddy Derek !Q3nn6KgaNA joined in and replied with this 8 years ago , 13 minutes later[^] [v] #879,790 Stop badmouthing Minichae™, Matt.
Big Daddy Derek™ !Uvm54ORbmo joined in and replied with this 8 years ago , 7 minutes later, 21 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #879,796 @previous (Big Daddy Derek !Q3nn6KgaNA)
Stop impersonating the Big Daddies Derek™. Thanks.
Anonymous D joined in and replied with this 8 years ago , 12 minutes later, 33 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #879,802 @previous (Big Daddy Derek™ !Uvm54ORbmo)
Hi, Matt!
Big Daddy Derek !Uvm54ORbmo joined in and replied with this 8 years ago , 7 hours later, 8 hours after the original post[^] [v] #879,888 @879,790 (Big Daddy Derek !Q3nn6KgaNA)
Reported for fraudulently using the name Big Daddy Derek. Thanks.
↕