Topic: I see you can do polls here. Cool feature.
Mickey !g1Uo8YfCSU started this discussion 8 years ago #73,983 So, I’m just curious. How many of you fall onto the LGBTQ spectrum?
Poll option
Votes
Percentage
Graph
LGBTQ here.
5
63%
Nope. Not me.
3
38%
Anonymous B joined in and replied with this 8 years ago , 9 minutes later[^] [v] #878,607 This is more of a community for those on the autism spectrum.
Anonymous C joined in and replied with this 8 years ago , 2 seconds later, 9 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #878,608 Write-in: I'm LGGBDTTTIBRAAPP.
Mickey !g1Uo8YfCSU (OP) replied with this 8 years ago , 2 minutes later, 11 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #878,609 Anonymous D joined in and replied with this 8 years ago , 3 hours later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #878,639 I am the total opposite of gay..
Anonymous E joined in and replied with this 8 years ago , 4 hours later, 8 hours after the original post[^] [v] #878,662 I am a lesbian trapped in a man's body.
Anonymous F joined in and replied with this 8 years ago , 3 hours later, 11 hours after the original post[^] [v] #878,672 Big Daddy Derek !Uvm54ORbmo joined in and replied with this 8 years ago , 7 minutes later, 11 hours after the original post[^] [v] #878,674 @previous (F)
I think it is!
↕