Topic: Catherine is fucking retarded.
Anonymous A started this discussion 8 years ago #73,893 She learned everything she knows from watching youtube, which explains a lot.
Anonymous B joined in and replied with this 8 years ago , 8 minutes later[^] [v] #877,779 And you?
Anonymous C joined in and replied with this 8 years ago , 5 minutes later, 14 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #877,780 @previous (B)
He like to bully retarded people on the internet. Gee, what a nice person!
Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 8 years ago , 2 minutes later, 16 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #877,782 @877,779 (B)
youtube bores me because I have already read the wikipedia articles that form the basis of nearly every video on the platform.
(Edited 3 minutes later.)
Anonymous B replied with this 8 years ago , 5 minutes later, 21 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #877,783 @previous (A)
Sure wikipedia has Boxxy yet without youtube you miss all there is to see.
Anonymous C replied with this 8 years ago , 2 minutes later, 24 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #877,784 @877,782 (A)
@previous (B)
Why aren't you paying attention to me and what I posted?
Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 8 years ago , 2 minutes later, 26 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #877,786 @877,783 (B)
I already experienced the Internet content of the 2000s, I don't need a million retrospective videos.
Anonymous B replied with this 8 years ago , 31 seconds later, 27 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #877,787 @877,784 (C)
Sorry. I got caught up in some Boxxy of eons ago. OP just wants Catherine's attention.
Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 8 years ago , 11 seconds later, 27 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #877,788 @877,784 (C)
I don't reply to turkeys.
Anonymous D joined in and replied with this 8 years ago , 31 minutes later, 58 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #877,804 Anonymous E joined in and replied with this 8 years ago , 50 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #877,829 WHO REALLY GIVES A FUCK? Get a life dude
??? !TGirlYJKXM joined in and replied with this 8 years ago , 3 hours later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #877,946 @877,787 (B)
> OP just wants Catherine's attention.
Tell him he could always message me
here , but there is no guarantee that I'll read it.
↕