Notice: You have been identified as a bot, so no internal UID will be assigned to you. If you are a real person messing with your useragent, you should change it back to something normal.

Minichan

Topic: I'm such a retarded.

??? !TGirlYJKXM started this discussion 8 years ago #73,759

I cannot grasp anything after I watch instructional videos. I cannot remember what was said in the video without the video being freely accessed. I'm such a damn retard.

Depressionman™ !59AkbuTs8U joined in and replied with this 8 years ago, 40 minutes later[^] [v] #876,883

It took you 30 years to figure out you're retarded?

Anonymous C joined in and replied with this 8 years ago, 49 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #876,906

@previous (Depressionman™ !59AkbuTs8U)

> It took you 30 years to figure out you're retarded?

Anonymous D joined in and replied with this 8 years ago, 9 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #876,911

You sir, are and idiot >:(
:

Please familiarise yourself with the rules and markup syntax before posting.