Topic: Should Becky take better care of her lady lips?
Anonymous A started this discussion 8 years ago #72,411
And stop buying cheap lip balm in bulk?
| Poll option |
Votes |
Percentage |
Graph |
| Yes |
7 |
78% |
|
| No |
2 |
22% |
|
Anonymous B joined in and replied with this 8 years ago, 1 minute later[^] [v] #867,570
She should take care of her lips by sucking my nigger cock.
Anonymous C joined in and replied with this 8 years ago, 24 minutes later, 26 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #867,580
I want a long tender kiss from becky...for my birthday..
Only nine months to go..
Anonymous D joined in and replied with this 8 years ago, 13 minutes later, 39 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #867,591
becky should do what becky wants
cuz becky is the boss about becky
becky
Anonymous E joined in and replied with this 8 years ago, 2 minutes later, 41 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #867,594
becky should post feet so I can use them to get off later
Anonymous D replied with this 8 years ago, 6 minutes later, 48 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #867,596
@previous (E)
> becky should post feet so I can use them to get off later
this just asking for a thread or pms full of horrible feet with open sores
Anonymous F joined in and replied with this 8 years ago, 41 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #867,620
@previous (D)
She'll just send pics of her disgusting infected ingrown toenails.
Anonymous C replied with this 8 years ago, 3 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #867,626
I did something to my foot last night...as I was sleeping and battling a fever..
It's swollen and tender...no broken bones I think...but swollen and red..
Can hardly fit my boot on..
Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 8 years ago, 4 hours later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #867,706
@previous (C)
What has this got to do with Becky's cheap lip balm?
Anonymous G joined in and replied with this 8 years ago, 11 minutes later, 6 hours after the original post[^] [v] #867,716
@867,580 (C)
The only thing Becky will let you kiss is the ass of her cat, and that's if she lets you do that.
Anonymous H joined in and replied with this 8 years ago, 42 minutes later, 6 hours after the original post[^] [v] #867,757
@previous (G)
She would probably insist that he get tested by a veterinarian beforehand.
Anonymous I joined in and replied with this 8 years ago, 2 hours later, 9 hours after the original post[^] [v] #867,813
I think becky has very good taste in lip balms. Thanks.
Anonymous J joined in and replied with this 8 years ago, 4 minutes later, 9 hours after the original post[^] [v] #867,814
What about Becky’s Lovely-Lady-Lumps™ (pronounced as one word)?
↕