Topic: I think Svet needs the fora’s help
beckyderp !LiptondPyg started this discussion 8 years ago #72,065 Anonymous B joined in and replied with this 8 years ago , 3 minutes later[^] [v] #864,190 Anonymous C joined in and replied with this 8 years ago , 2 minutes later, 6 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #864,194 I did that much every Friday for a long time...back in the day...and look at me...I'm perfectly fine now..
Anonymous D joined in and replied with this 8 years ago , 8 minutes later, 14 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #864,198 @previous (C)
You're so full of shit fagbert.
Anonymous B replied with this 8 years ago , 2 minutes later, 17 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #864,201 @864,194 (C)
> I'm perfectly fine now..
lolol
beckyderp !LiptondPyg (OP) replied with this 8 years ago , 8 minutes later, 25 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #864,203 @864,194 (C)
> perfectly fine nowGreen !BEERiVqJJw joined in and replied with this 8 years ago , 3 hours later, 3 hours after the original post[^] [v] #864,247 Anonymous F joined in and replied with this 8 years ago , 13 hours later, 17 hours after the original post[^] [v] #864,411 > going bezerk after 4.5 grammes of coke
fucking amateur hour
↕