Topic: FAO: meta -- tucker and hannity are up next
Anonymous A started this discussion 8 years ago #72,012 i will be watching, i hope you will be too
that way we watch together
Anonymous A (OP) double-posted this 8 years ago , 37 minutes later[^] [v] #863,689 bump ._.
Meta joined in and replied with this 8 years ago , 13 minutes later, 50 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #863,693 I don't have Fox News!
I do listen to Hannity sometimes on the radio when I'm driving though :)
Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 8 years ago , 11 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #863,704 @previous (Meta )
youtube always has shitload of live fox news streams
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXlitW0LPLg Sheila LaBoof joined in and replied with this 8 years ago , 2 hours later, 3 hours after the original post[^] [v] #863,748 up what
↕