Notice
: You have been identified as a bot, so no internal UID will be assigned to you. If you are a real person messing with your useragent, you should change it back to something normal.
Minichan
Hot
Topics
Bumps
Replies
New topic
History
Watchlist
Bulletins
Events
Folks
Search
Shuffle
Stuff
Topic: i been holding up my pee for almost a day
Anonymous
A
started this discussion
8 years ago
#72,011
whats the longest you were able to hold it?
Watch
19 visits
Anonymous
B
joined in and replied with this
8 years ago
, 2 minutes later
[^]
[v]
#863,668
I held it in for 3 1/2 days when I forgot how to pee. Somebody punched me in the gut and I peed myself.
Topic locked.
[Top]
Name
:
Please familiarise yourself with the
rules
and
markup syntax
before posting.
↕
Note: Your browser's JavaScript is disabled; some site features may not fully function.