Topic: I got drunk and almost bought tokens for Negro Esclavo last night
Anonymous A started this discussion 8 years ago #71,738 I'm glad I maintained my dignity!
Dachan-da joined in and replied with this 8 years ago , 19 minutes later[^] [v] #861,400 Hahaha you should throw some tokens at him. His dignity is on the line!
Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 8 years ago , 3 minutes later, 23 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #861,407 @previous (Dachan-da )
I had my credit card out and everything. It was a low point for me.
Anonymous C joined in and replied with this 8 years ago , 2 minutes later, 26 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #861,410 Are you the guy with 100k+ dollars? If so, it's worth a shot tipping the guy.
Dachan-da replied with this 8 years ago , 3 minutes later, 29 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #861,416 @861,407 (A)
You should do a private show with him and tell us how it goes.
Fake anon !ZkUt8arUCU joined in and replied with this 8 years ago , 3 minutes later, 33 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #861,422 @previous (Dachan-da )
This pls
↕