Topic: I'm not watching the super bowl today.
Meta started this discussion 8 years ago #71,486
I don't even know where it is or which teams are playing.
Catherine !TGirlYJKXM joined in and replied with this 8 years ago, 3 minutes later[^] [v] #859,256
U.S. Bank Stadium in Minneapolis, Minnesota between the New England Patriots and the Philadelphia Eagles.
Anonymous C joined in and replied with this 8 years ago, 3 minutes later, 6 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #859,258
@previous (Catherine !TGirlYJKXM)
Inviting weather
Catherine !TGirlYJKXM replied with this 8 years ago, 3 minutes later, 9 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #859,260
@previous (C)
Well, I guess it's true what they say, Football isn't like Baseball. They don't cancel games due to a little snow.
Anonymous D joined in and replied with this 8 years ago, 1 hour later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #859,273
@859,256 (Catherine !TGirlYJKXM)Green !BEERiVqJJw joined in and replied with this 8 years ago, 25 minutes later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #859,281
@859,260 (Catherine !TGirlYJKXM)
Yeah, football involves kicking a ball around the pitch for 90 minutes.
↕