Topic: I would never fuck my clone.
Anonymous A started this discussion 8 years ago #71,051
So, scientists can clone primates now. I'm totally getting cloned.
But I will never get frisky with it.Anonymous B joined in and replied with this 8 years ago, 13 minutes later[^] [v] #855,824
I would actually take my clone to bed and try fooling around.
Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 8 years ago, 1 minute later, 15 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #855,826
Anonymous B replied with this 8 years ago, 1 minute later, 16 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #855,827
@previous (A)
Oh I thought you meant the Hollywood version of clones where it's an exact duplicate of yourself at the same age and everything.
Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 8 years ago, 1 minute later, 17 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #855,829
@previous (B)
No, I'm talking about reality, where cloning humans just became possible. IRL!
Anonymous C joined in and replied with this 8 years ago, 2 minutes later, 20 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #855,831
@855,824 (B)
Your clone might not consent
Anonymous D joined in and replied with this 8 years ago, 2 hours later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #855,875
@previous (C)
neither would op apparently
not ever
Sheila LaBoof joined in and replied with this 8 years ago, 6 hours later, 8 hours after the original post[^] [v] #855,924
wouldn't you have to be some kind of fag
↕